Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Mann Family Dental, we welcome all questions. They help us understand what's important to you and how we should tailor your treatment to meet your unique needs.
Listed below are some of the questions we hear most frequently from our patients, but you may have some of your own that you don't see here. Please don't ever hesitate to call us at (603) 625-9823 or use our convenient online contact form when you have a question. There are no small questions, and the only silly question is one that goes unasked!
- How often should I have my teeth cleaned?
- Do you offer broken tooth repair in Manchester, NH?
- Do you offer same-day emergency dentistry?
- Will my dental insurance cover it?
- What dental services do you offer?
- Will I see the same dentist at each visit?
- Do you treat children?
- Will my dental procedure hurt?
- I am afraid of the dentist. Can you help me?
- Why is dentistry so expensive?
- Is the office wheelchair accessible?
- Do you offer financing for my dentistry?
- Why do you have a Manchester address when your office is located in Goffstown?