our safety Procedures
Our safety for you and our team is #1 and with our updated protocols in place, we know we can continue to provide the service you have grown to love at Mann Family Dental.
Our Appointment Process
- Our confirmation procedure has not changed. Please confirm your appointment via text message or email which you will begin receiving 3 weeks prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please notify a team member if you have or have recently had symptoms of Covid 19.
- When you arrive for your dental appointment, please wear a mask before entering the office.
Other Safety Measures
- Your dedicated treatment room will be sanitized and prepared with CDC-approved disinfectants and we always use one of the most advanced autoclave sterilization systems for handpieces and instruments.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use.
- Medify MA-112 Air Purifiers have been installed in our office. These high-efficiency medical-grade HEPA filters remove 99.97% of all particles down to 0.1 microns which are sufficient for removing the SARS-CoV-2 virus which causes the Covid-19 disease.
- We will allow for more time between appointments, which may mean fewer available appointment times.
We Appreciate You
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and feedback as we move forward together. As we receive guidance from the CDC and ADA we will alert you to any changes in our procedures. As always, if you have any questions please give us a call.